After a busy week at work, you look forward to a relaxing weekend. And you deserve one!Except that in the average New York City apartment, there are plenty of stressors that stand between you and that deserved relaxation. Noisy neighbors, music floating up from the bar downstairs until the wee hours of the morning, stifling temperatures, pollution, congestion, and that alley catin heat using your balcony as her toilet. Does any of this sound familiar to you?
How does a mini-vacation each weekend, in your own weekend home, completely at your convenience sound instead?Imagine a place where you could go each weekend to wind down and truly relax. Could a place with beautiful scenery, pleasant weather, and a luxurious interior typically not affordable so close to NYC be within your reach – and your commute?
Actually, it absolutely is. With Long Branch condos for sale at The Lofts Pier Village, you could be lounging on the beach this time next summer instead of hailing a cab to the pool at your gym.
The Trend for New Yorkers to Flock to their Beach Home on Weekends
According to the NY Times, more and more Americans are starting to purchase weekend homes.” This is especially true of New Yorker’s! The article proclaims,
“Disappointed by what their budget will buy in the city, [New Yorker’s] are still living the American dream of having a place of their own, if only on the weekends, in the Catskills, at the Jersey Shore or in Connecticut.”
A weekend home outside the city offers an affordable way to wind down on the weekends without throwing money down the drain. You’d be investing in prime real estate. While many of us have the perception that investing in that perfect luxury home isn’t practical, the reality is that the right investment in a weekend vacation home is actually a smart choice.
Whether it’s on the beach, at the foot of a mountain, or near the woods, having a second home that’s an upgrade from your everyday home allows you to have the best of both worlds.
The Lofts Pier Village
Are you liking the sound of this fantasy? Then let’s fill in the picture with a few more details.
Long Branch, New Jersey sits right on the beautiful Jersey Shore coastline. With a humble population of under 50,000, saying that it’s an escape from the bustle of the big city is an understatement.
What’s more, thanks to recent developments, there are numerous Long Branch condos for sale, so you can hand pick your perfect weekend home. For example, The Lofts Pier Village is a development located directly on the NJ shore, and it’s is perfect for those looking for a seaside condo.
With all of the new condos for sale in NJ, shore life could send you back to the office on Monday with a beautiful bronze tan and a spring in your step. These condos are in an idyllic location, affording a direct access to the beach with its glorious sunsets, breathtaking storms, and refreshing breezes.
And what’s more – despite their seemingly secluded location, the condos are easily accessible by train!
The Lofts Pier Village is comprised of245individual homes, ranging in size from single bedroom, 870 square foot homes, to 1,680 square foot homes with 3 bedrooms. There are even penthouses with up to 1,611 square feet if you’re looking to impress. All homes come witha large,private terrace of up to 246 square feet.
Some features of these Long Branch condos for sale right nowinclude:
- Private terrace in each residence – All of The Lofts Pier Village homes come with their own private terrace – yes, even the single-bedroom condos! These are situated so you can sit outside with your family and friends totake full advantage of the beautiful Long Branch climate. Bask in the sun during the day, and enjoy the mild weather and the gentle sea breeze in the evening.
- The signature Extell Choice of kitchen finish packages – Top NYC real estate developer Extell Development Company provides beautiful kitchen finish packages. You can choose from a range of fine finishes to suit your style, and Extell will install it for you.
- Premium Miele appliances– Each one of The Lofts Pier Village Long Branch condos for sale comes with premium Miele appliances – a luxury brand that provides high-end kitchen and household appliances.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows – For a bright, modern feel, floor-to-ceiling windows add a touch of sophistication and style to the homes, not to mention the added benefit of increased light and warmth. The full-length windows also make the interiors feel even more spacious.
- Hardwood flooring throughout – Hardwood flooring never goes out of style. It looks classic,feels great, and is easy to maintain.
- Quartz countertops – Break-proof, stain-proof, stylish, and sturdy – you really can’t do better than quartz when it comes to your countertops. The Lofts Pier Village homes come pre-fitted with these, and they compliment the hardwood flooring and modern indoors perfectly.
- Waterworks fixtures – Bathroom fittings and fixtures are provided by Waterworks. The company provides high-quality, stylish fixtures that will turn your bathroom into a luxurious space.
- Washer/dryer in each residence– The homes come pre-fitted with a washer and dryer, so you can skip the laundromat downtown and instead bring your laundry with you to your weekend retreat.
You can check out the beauty of these Long Branch condos for sale on The Lofts Pier Village website. These are affordable and beautiful– perfect as weekend or vacation homes.
The Lofts’ floor plans can be viewed here. The intelligent use of space makes even the smaller homes feel spacious and comfortable. Storage areas are tucked away in every nook and cranny, so they don’t get in the way or take up unnecessary space.
Some of the additional amenities available for residents of these Long Branch condos for sale are:
- Outdoor lap pool and cabanas
- Expansive pool deck with towel service – so you can lie beside the pool and work on your tan
- Lush landscaped private park with meandering paths and relaxation lawns
- Outdoor lounge area with fire pits and grills –for those perfect summer cookouts
- 24-hour security – so you are always protected from passersby and unexpected “guests”
- Concierge and porters to carry your luggage for you
- Private state-of-the-art fitness center
- Yoga/personal training studio – a dedicated place where you can practice yoga in a peaceful environment
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms
- Residents’ lounge with a catering kitchen for private entertaining
- Screening room
- Game room
- Children’s playroom
- Pet washing station
- Package reception and mail room
- Refrigerated storage for fresh food and flower deliveries – so you don’t end up with limp flowers and heat-damaged food
- Indoor parking, in a monitored space
- Bike storage
- On-site building manager – in case you have any queries or complaints
The Pier Village amenities – available to the general public – include:
- Direct boardwalk and beachfront access – convenient for Pier Village residents and visitors alike
- An array of fine dining, retail, and entertainment venues – for an unforgettable night out by the sea
- Outdoor carousel – after all, what’s life without a little fun?
- Ice skating rink
- Outdoor theater and live entertainment
- Complimentary bike racks
- Shuttle to NJ Transit station within 0.4 miles
These condos for sale in NJ shore tick all the right boxes. All that’s left is to plan your commute!
Access from New York City
The lofts are 0.7 miles from the nearest train station. Traveling from the station to Pier Village takes ten minutes by bus, or fifteen minutes by foot. The condos are 90 minutes (60 miles) away from midtown Manhattan by train, 55 minutes (60 miles) away from Brooklyn by car, and 90 minutes (100 miles) away from Philadelphia by car..
The area has delightful night and daytime attractions. Your weekends can include fun-filled family outings, or relaxing vacations by the sea – whatever floats your boat!
In addition, local attractions nearby include:
- Monmouth Park – Bet on the horses and experience the thrilling world of horse racing at this famous park. Tickets are priced at $5, but children under 12 can enter for free. The betting process is fairly simple, and then you get to sit in the open and enjoy the race while munching on delicious snacks like their spectacular cheesecake.
- Sandy Hook/Gateway National Park – Great for nature lovers, or those looking for a scenic stroll. Go bike riding or fishing, or take a leisurely stroll through its many trails.
- As bury Park Boardwalk – Arguably the best boardwalk in NJ, As bury Park offers numerous attractions. From live entertainment to restaurants and bars, this place is an all-around fun fest.
- Two River Theater – A short 25 minute drive away from the condos lies the Two River Theater, which is everything an art lover could ask for. Workshops, book clubs, film series, and performances – this theater offers all of that and more!
- Old Orchard Country Club –Located a short drive (12 to 14 minutes) away from Pier Village, the club is charming and popular. It was originally opened a farm back in the 1920s, and to this day, it retains vestiges of the old farm charm. Great for a relaxing round of golf on a bright day.
But don’t take our word for it – visit The Lofts Pier Village and see for yourself! You will find the address and our contact details on our website https://piervillagelofts.com/.