Enjoy a Night Out: Great Restaurants Near Pier Village Condos for Sale
When searching for Pier Village condos for sale, aside from seeking alluring accommodations, it is a good idea to check out the surroundings: the community vibe, the ambiance, and the amenities the area has to offer. Especially important are…restaurants!
“Restaurants are to the people in the 80s what theatres were to people in the 60s.” If you’re a movie fan, you’ll recognize that quote from the epic “When Harry Met Sally.” Carrie Fisher was partially right. She missed one thing, though. Restaurants are still an essential part of our lives three decades later.
If you are lucky enough to have The Lofts Pier Village as your abode, then you must know that aside from being the most luxurious and stunning Pier Village condos for sale, nearby restaurants make it even more of a destination.
Here’s a small compilation of the options around.
Fantastic Restaurants in Pier Village
- 100 Ocean. An American Mediterranean restaurant with dishes composed of local, highly seasonal ingredients and a menu influenced by the culinary ethos and diverse flavors of the Mediterranean region. The restaurant receives nothing but accolades online, such as this review posted recently by a local on TripAdvisor: “The food is excellent, drinks are delicious, and the staff is very accommodating. For a resort on the oceanfront that could fall prey to becoming a tourist trap, this is not that. Absolutely loved the ahi tuna tartare, seared ahi tuna Niçoise salad, and shrimp brochette entree. If you’re looking for something innovative with a gorgeous view, you should definitely check this spot out.” Quick tip, try to get one of the 100 seats on the expansive patio overlooking the water; the view is breathtaking.
- Branch Burger. One of the perks of living in one of the Pier Village condos for sale is the opportunity to taste international cuisine within walking distances. However, sometimes what we crave is an all-American menu: a great burger and fries. To satisfy the “Americana craving” Branch Burger comes and saves the day. Customers say this hidden treasure has an outstanding burger and seasoned fries to die for. We’ve been told the double burger is worth saving your appetite for.
- BuzzBait. Want a cup of joe? Buzzbait has it all: delicious specialty coffees, freshly-made pastries, and the perfect beachside location to enjoy a beautiful Jersey morning. Customers praise the menu, the friendly staff, and the views. Here’s one Yelp review: “Great views, right on the beach! The staff was amicable, coffee was La Colombe, had a perfectly made cappuccino. Lots of pastries, sandwiches, and salads they make there. Prices were reasonable, the best deal is scoring a beach view table on the patio!”
- Ebb’s Coastal Kitchen. If you’re returning to your home at one of the Pier Village condos for sale, you will spot Ebb’s. Ebb’s is a coastal kitchen serving a local and seasonal-inspired menu located within the Wave Resort in Long Branch, New Jersey. With 68 seats inside and 24 seats on the outdoor ocean-facing patio, Ebb’s has a fun, casual atmosphere that allows guests to take a break from the sun for a quick bite before returning to the surf and sand. Customers on TripAdvisor describe Ebb’s as “adorable with delicious food.” Based on the reviews, the fish tacos and the sushi dishes are an absolute must. Of course, the jaw-dropping beach views don’t hurt.
- Art of the Salad. Owning a salad restaurant is indeed an art. If you think salad equals a dull dish with bland lettuce and over-processed dressing, think again. This restaurant offers chopped salads, craft sandwiches, homemade soups, protein-charged smoothies, fresh-pressed juices, and more. Here’s a sample of what Yelp fans say about it: “Really chill place. They have a lot of different salad options and you can also create your own. It’s like Chipotle but with all veggies and salad fixings. I got the Asian chicken salad, which had mandarin oranges on it and a delicious dressing. There’s a nice seating area, and I was able to sit and have lunch with a friend and hang out for a while.” If you’ve been looking around the Pier Village condos for sale, you get the Long Branch’s vibe: staying active, enjoying the outdoors, keeping healthy. What better way to complement an outdoorsy morning than with a salad –which you can fix per your taste –and fresh juice?
- Simply Greek. It is a purveyor of Greek & Mediterranean dining. Simply Greek fuses a hip and inviting atmosphere while keeping true a classic Mediterranean feel. Loyal customers say they cannot get enough of this place. Great atmosphere, food quality, fantastic location, and friendly staff are consistently named as its top perks. Among the most acclaimed dishes are the gyros, the hummus, the tapas accompanied by the local beer: Kane. If you are new to Greek cuisine, you can ask their accommodating staff for suggestions.
- Le Club Avenue. Avenue is the modern answer to a blend of the Parisian brasserie and the luxurious beaches of St Tropez on the Atlantic beachfront. It has brought Savoir-Vivre to the Jersey Shore with its dramatic high ceilings, classic brasserie banquettes in an oceanic palette, pearl colored marble tiles that shimmer under the light and 25-foot bar, inspired by the hull of a ship. Avenue offers an international wine list of over 200 bottles from the vibrant offerings of California vineyards to the lush growths of Bordeaux. If you’re seeking for a family-friendly place and you’re taken aback by the restaurant elegance, think twice. While adults enjoy Avenue Le Club’s natural outdoor amenities, kids can run, skip, and play on the beach, collecting shells and building sandcastles fit for a king crab. By night, Avenue Le Club is transformed into a sophisticated contemporary indoor-outdoor oasis with exotic cocktails, superb cuisine, and open-air lounges.
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. Sweetness abounds in Long Branch. There is no better proof than the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. Less than 300 feet away from the Lofts sales center –the very best Pier Village condos for sale –the factory sells mouthwatering chocolate assortments and other sweet treats. From toffee-bars to gourmet caramel apples and sugar-free candy, this place satisfies the most exigent palate.
- Sirena Ristorante. Known as one of New Jersey’s most romantic restaurants with the best views, Sirena Ristorante is situated in Pier Village along Long Branch’s beautiful beach, with floor-to-ceiling windows offering breathtaking views of the Atlantic. The restaurant’s prime location attracts visitors both locally and from all over who seek an unparalleled dining experience. Its intimate atmosphere is paired with a sophisticated food and wine menu that features a vast selection of fine wines from all over the world handpicked and presented by the in-house sommelier alongside artfully infused classic Italian cuisine sure to please any palate. What do regulars say about Sirena? They claim each visit is a whole new experience. The location is beautiful, and the food is exemplary. Be mindful of the generous portions, so work your appetite before arriving.
- Tony Boloney’s. One happy Yelp reviewer put it thus: “So happy to have a pizza/sandwich place on the beach (actually across the street from…). Slices are perfect, and the Italian hoagie is spectacular. The presentation of slices is very appealing.” If you are a fan of cleverly-named, imaginative slices of pizza, you need to go to Tony Boloney’s. What is different about it? First, you’ll be able to taste a perfect combination of soft and crunchy crust. Secondly, the toppings go beyond your wildest dreams. Case in point: “The Pinky” with extra smoked pepperoni layered over pink vodka sauce. Intriguing, right? The smells alone are to die for: from smokey to bubbly mozzarella to peppery herbal notes, this is not your average boring pizza. Customers say it cannot get better, served hotter, or ready faster.
- The Wine Loft. The owners of this delightful place crafted an idea for a restaurant born out of their love for music, and –you guessed it –excellent wine. The sommelier can make useful suggestions, but merely looking at their menu can give you an idea of how vast is their offer. Spanish, Italian, Zinfandel, Pinot Noir as well as eclectic and more high-end labels can be seen. They also carry white and sparkling whites for a more relaxed, laid-back sort of gathering. The restaurant prepares delicious complements to go by your glass: artichoke dip, roasted baby potatoes, pizza, sliders, and the traditional artisan cheese board.
The Lofts Pier Village –which features Pier Village condos for sale –is the perfect spot to enjoy the most exquisite international and local cuisine within walking distance. No matter the mood or the crowd, Long Branch has a wide selection to choose from. Bon Appetit!
To learn more about these luxurious, gorgeous condos, just click here!