Looking to Escape the Florida Heat this Summer?
Check Out These Gorgeous Waterfront Condos in NJ!
If you love living in Florida, but want to branch out a bit into the northeast coast, Long Branch, NJ offers a similar lifestyle—but not quite as scorching hot! Pier Village in Long Branch is similar to HarborWalk Village in Destin, Florida. Living in Pier Village, you’ll still get to enjoy most of the perks that you love about Destin—like the easy beach life and great restaurants—but with some added advantages. Not only is the summer sun cooler in New Jersey, you’ll also enjoy being within easy range of New York City, Philadelphia, and other beautiful east coast spots. And lucky for you, The Lofts Pier Village is offering gorgeous waterfront condos on the NJ shore!
Pier Village of Long Branch & HarborWalk Village of Destin
Juxtapose two fantastic waterfront towns: one in Florida and the other on the Jersey Shore. Where HarborWalk Village is the center of Destin, Pier Village is definitely the heart of Long Branch. Just check out these shared similarities:
- Boardwalks: Everyone loves a good boardwalk, with the arcades, the ocean, and the outdoor enjoyment. Both Destin and Pier Village feature a boardwalk as their centerpiece. The Pier Village boardwalk makes for a pleasant stroll with fantastic beach views. You’ll find lots of restaurants and shopping—both local and big brand names—to enjoy. There is also ample entertainment and activities to partake in.
- Restaurants: An array of restaurants pepper Destin’s HarborWalk Village, including Jimmy Buffets Margaritaville and Harry Ts. Similarly, you’ll find tastes to satisfy all in Pier Village in Long Branch, New Jersey. From American dining at McLoone’s Pier House, to French bistro dining at Avenue Le Club to Stewart’s Root Beer fast food, there are many dining options from which to choose.
- Shopping: It’s always fun to stroll the boardwalk and peruse the shops. Both Destin and Long Branch offer open air shopping with beach apparel, boutiques, and brand shopping.
- Water and Beach Fun: If you love Destin and the Jersey Shore, you’re probably an ocean lover. Both these towns are set on the sea and feature spectacular beaches where you can soak in the sun and play in the waves. Both Destin and Long Branch are great places to enjoy water sports of all varieties. Rent a kayak or paddleboard to explore Sandy Hook, just north of Pier Village. You could go fishing or enjoy some parasailing. You can also enjoy a morning run on the beach or a nice long swim any You could even participate in the Ray Licata Memorial Swim in August and swim a mile to raise awareness for swimmer safety.
- Weekly Festivities: One of the joys of living in a luxury village is the convenience. Another is the entertainment. If you and the family love the regular festivities offered at Harborwalk Village in Destin—such as the weekly live music, weekly fireworks, weekly Fat Tuesday parades, and other fun entertainment—you’ll find yourself happily enjoying all the great offerings at Pier Village, too! In fact, at Pier Village there are regular happenings at Festival Plaza.
For example, every Monday evening in July and August, you can enjoy live music from Jersey Shore’s best tribute bands! And every Sunday evening from late May through August is Family Fun Night—so grab the kids and go enjoy some bounce houses and inflatable obstacle courses. On Wednesday evenings you can enjoy the summer film series, taking place through Labor Day. Just reserve a table at one of the restaurants for a dining and viewing experience, or bring a blanket and set up on the grassy plaza.
Festival Plaza also supports a healthy lifestyle. For example, you can enjoy free yoga every morning in the Plaza from June through August to rejuvenate your body and relax your mind. And every Saturday morning from May to late Octobe, you can enjoy a stroll to the Pier Village Farmer’s Market to do your shopping for the week. Enjoy farm fresh local produce and hand crafted artisan goods. You’ll find food vendors and lovely organic bath and body products too! Pick up a bouquet of flowers on your way back to The Lofts Pier Village to adorn your seaside home.
Added Perks of the Jersey Shore
If you’re considering moving to New Jersey from Florida, consider some of the perks. The Jersey Shore is typically cooler than the Florida heat, with highs in the high 70s and low 80s throughout most of the summer. Destin, on the other hand, has averages in the high 80s and low 90s, and is much more humid, making Long Branch a nice respite from the uncomfortable heat—but without sacrificing that sunny and summery feel!
Another great thing about living in waterfront condos in NJ is the spectacular location—easy access to New York City is a major advantage for anyone who loves the city. With only an hour and half commute to Manhattan, a shopping spree for a day out and a Broadway show for evening entertainment are easy options . Museums abound, as does music and art of every variety. The Big Apple never gets boring, and there is always something more to see and explore in this cosmopolitan city.
Philadelphia is also nearby and is another great city with lots of history to explore and neighborhood charm to soak up. Visit the Liberty Bell and explore the burgeoning independent book store scene.
There’s more to living in Long Branch than just the incredible access to the sea and the proximity to fabulous cities. It’s also about the home you can create at The Lofts Pier Village.
The Lofts Pier Village Waterfront Condos in NJ
Not only is Pier Village a wonderful neighborhood to be a part of, you’ll find the luxurious and sophisticated lifestyle you love at The Lofts Pier Village. These truly stunning waterfront condos on the NJ shore not only offer immediate, front door beach access and an incredible community, but also a spectacular range of amenities that let you live your life like a permanent vacation.
At The Lofts Pier Village, you’ll be welcomed home daily by the posh lobby where you have access to a deluxe concierge service. If you have kids, take them to the childdrens’ play room to get out some energy—or get out some energy yourself and get fit in the first class training room provided. Then you can throw on a swim suit and relax on the grand deck by the sparkling pool, which is set among a beautifully landscaped courtyard, complete with cabanas and towel service.
In the evening, enjoy a film in the community screening room or play a game of billiards or ping pong in the game room. Or sit by the fireplace in the community lounge and enjoy a book, or a glass of wine with a friend.
The Lofts Pier Village provides a truly pampered lifestyle, similar to what you’d find in Destin. The condos are gorgeous too. Every residence features a private terrace where you can soak up the sun, look out to the distance and breathe in the ocean air.
Your bedroom will also feature floor to ceiling windows, so you can sail off to sleep to the sound of waves. In fact, the entire space is drenched in natural light, making the transition from outside to inside seamless. These spacious lofts also feature gorgeous kitchens, complete with a premium appliance package and luxurious finishes.
You’ll love living in these attractive apartments, with so much access to incredible amenities and a wonderful community. Check out The Lofts Pier Village today to find out if this could be the right fit for you.
What are you waiting for? Get your own waterfront condo in NJ today!
If you love Florida, but want to escape the heat, or just want a change, Jersey Shore could be exactly what you’re looking for. Florida is great, and Destin is incredibly attractive. But if you want to move somewhere that is a little bit cooler and offers more nuanced seasons, consider Long Branch. Not only will it be an adventure to explore a new geographical region up on the east coast, but you’ll still find all the comforts that make you feel at home in Florida.
Pier Village blends convenience, fun and sophistication, providing you with a very pleasant lifestyle. Who doesn’t want to indulge in the seaside life and live it up in gorgeous waterfront condos in NJ?